Parent Community Link
Welcome to the PCL!
The Parent Community Link’s mission is to create a strong sense of community, to raise the level of parent involvement and to support students and teachers in delivering a quality education program.
We seek to accomplish this mission by:
- Enhancing two-way communication between the school and parents.
- Increasing community involvement that supports the ICS mission and vision.
- Arranging activities and special events that support and enhance the sense of community.
- Supporting students and school projects with fundraising through PCL activities.
How can you get involved?
The PCL is currently looking for parent feedback on what you would like from your PCL in the 2019-2020 school year. Please share your feedback here and raise your hand to get involved with your PCL. Whether you just want to attend PCL events or you want to volunteer to help run events and activities that support our community, we appreciate it all. Survey HERE
- 3 Sept ,Coffee Morning, 8:00 AM Community Commons
- 6 Sept, Art & Jazz Reception 5:00 -7:00 PM Upper Commons
- 1 Oct, Coffee Morning, 8:00 AM Community Commons
- 5 Nov, Coffee Morning, 8:00 AM Community Commons
- 3 Dec, Coffee Morning, 8:00 AM Community Commons
In the next two weeks....
ART AND JAZZ WELCOME RECEPTION / 6 September / 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Parents and faculty are invited to the PCL Art and Jazz Welcome Reception. The Faculty Band will play. Makush Art Gallery is bringing more than 100 paintings for you to take home for your walls (portion of art purchase proceeds will go to the ICS Service Fund). Appetizers and adult beverages will be served.
Kids are not able to attend the art and jazz event (due to local adult beverage laws) but we will have childcare. RSVP for childcare her by end of day Tuesday 3 September: tiny.cc/rsvpcc
ADDIS HOTSPOTS TOUR, 17 September / 8:15 - 11:45 am / RSVP
The Addis Hotspots tour is an excellent tour for new families. We’ll review medical facility information, things to do in Addis, where to find milk...And more. Please join us and register at: http://tiny.cc/