Community is our middle name and we take it seriously! Whether you are a student, parent, employee or alumnus, you are part of the ICS Community. There are many ways to stay connected to ICS and to each other!
There are many ways to get and stay involved. From...
- working with the PCL and attending the monthly coffee mornings ad events,
- to supporting the Booster Club and the monthly Farmers Market,
- to following ICS on social media
- to networking with the ICS community on LinkedIn
- attending school events, such as the Art & Wine reception Spring Festival, International Day
- and participating in Parent-Student-Teacher Conferences, Head of School Parent Forums and the Association General Meetings
However, you want to connect, get involved!
Check out our Welcome to Addis resource site, HERE.
Here's how we keep our Students Safe
"If it wasn't for ICS and the community, our family wouldn't have stayed in Ethiopia. The community has been very open and welcoming for our family and especially for our daughter, and we really LOVE it!"
BOb & Noel, ES Parents