Teaching and Learning
LEARNING AT ICS
At the International Community School of Addis Ababa, we are passionate about teaching and learning from our youngest learners in EC to grade 12. We offer a comprehensive, dynamic, engaging curriculum that nurtures the talents, character and intellect of all learners. By offering varied learning experiences through inquiry and reflection, and through a broad range of local, global and virtual opportunities, we challenge students to be a positive influence and empower them to excel in their world.
The Office of Teaching of Learning provides foundations and support schoolwide to the ICS faculty in the areas of Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment and Professional Learning. These are aligned with ICS’s mission, Vision and Student Learning Outcomes to ensure that all students are challenged, inspired and successful.
MEET THE TEACHING AND LEARNING TEAM!
- Elaine Nicholson, Director of Learning
- Iman Bedru, Assessment and Data Coordinator
- Seble Genet, Professional Learning Coordinator
- Beth Miceli-Cooper, ES Literacy Coordinator and Instructional Coach
- Kate Uebelherr, ES Technology Coach
- James Ralston- MS/HS Instructional Coach
- Asni Zewdie, Administrative Assistant
To contact the Office of Teaching & Learning, email:firstname.lastname@example.org